The Fa. Luibl is a full-service provider for all aspects of work platforms, construction machinery, forklifts and telescopic handlers. We are looking for a reliable and motivated mechatronics technician/mechanic (m/f/d) for our head office in Passau. With our special equipment, we are represented throughout Europe and are actively involved in shaping the largest infrastructure projects of the future decades. As part of our workshop and phone support teams, you will be an important part of keeping our customers’ projects running smoothly.
What is my area of responsibility?
- Processing of payment transactions
- Invoicing Outgoing Invoices
- Working time control of rental machines
- Checking and paying incoming invoices
- Recording of business expenses
- Complete dunning procedure
- Electronic transmission and communication with tax advisor
- If necessary, preparation of rental offers according to scheme
What should I bring?
- Commercial training, business studies or similar qualification
- Accounting experience
- Organisational skills
- Working independently
- Diversified work
- Extensive training
- Fast decision-making
- The opportunity to help shape a young, fast-growing company
- Good transport connections
- Monthly fuel vouchers and Christmas bonus
- Opportunities for further education and personal development
- A job that is secure in the long term
- Good remuneration
- Economic security also in times of crisis
Have we awakened your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your informative application documents.
People from other technical fields are also welcome to apply.