The Fa. Luibl is a full-service provider for all aspects of work platforms, construction machinery, forklifts and telescopic loaders. For the expansion of our rental activities in Southern and Central Germany, as well as the support of our customers, we are looking for a reliable and motivated sales professional (m/f/d). With our special equipment, we are represented throughout Europe and are actively involved in shaping the largest infrastructure projects of the future decades. For the further development of the customer base and the maintenance of customer relationships, we are looking for an experienced salesperson for active communication with new and existing customers as soon as possible.
- Primarily rental of work platforms, forklifts and telescopic handlers
- Majority of orders regionally in Bavaria and Austria
- Large customer mix from craft and industry
- Headquarters Passau, Bavaria on the border to Austria
- Own fleet of trucks for flexible deliveries
- EU licence available for commercial transport
What is my area of responsibility?
- Further development of the company website in the front and back end
- Concept & development of new features
- Creation of graphics and design & development of responsive web designs
- Programming interfaces to external systems (coordination with external developers)
- Optimisation of website programming with regard to SEO and online marketing measures
- Concept and implementation of landing pages
- Further development of user guidance, user administration and machine database
- Conception and planning of new web projects (apps, websites, webshops)
What should I bring with me?
- Up-to-date knowledge on web development
- Several years of experience in web development & programming
- Experience in the design and creation of graphics and designs
- Reliability, sense of responsibility and detail-oriented way of working
- Independent and structured working method
- Knowledge of WordPress is an advantage
- Knowledge in app development is an advantage
- Diversified work
- Extensive training
- Fast decision-making
- The opportunity to help shape a young, fast-growing company
- Good transport connections
- Monthly fuel vouchers and Christmas bonus
- Opportunities for further education and personal development
- A job that is secure in the long term
- Good remuneration
- Economic security also in times of crisis
Have we awakened your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your informative application documents.
People from other technical fields are also welcome to apply.